Giving wedding wishes to newlyweds is a customary and perfect way to celebrate the special day and new life together. Express your best wishes with Personalised Cards for weddings for the ideal wedding congratulations. Plus, whatever you decide to script, say it from your heart.
Here is what to write on your custom wedding card.
The ideal wedding message needs to be specific to the newlywedded couple, written from the heart with personal touches.
- Congratulate them on their happy announcements. Regardless of your personal writing style, this famous expression is a perfect way to warm up your wedding greeting.
- Tailor your wedding best wishes to the newlyweds-to-be. Write some lines on the card to offer the wonderful couple your best wedding wishes. Think about your relationship with the new weds-to-be and how you can celebrate their happy announcements.
- Thank the couple. End your wedding message with a line that thanks the couple for inviting you to be a part of their special day.
- Before you sign your name, remember to leave the couple with a sincere sign-off.
People often choose to begin their wedding greetings by congratulating the happy couple. If you have been best friends with the bride for years and have just met the groom, you cannot go wrong with a heartfelt worded wedding congratulations message.
Here are some examples:
- This special day will come and go, but may your love grow and last forever. Congratulations to the beautiful couple!
- Congratulations to you both, the bride and groom! May your wedding be filled with sweet memories you can cherish forever!
- Through life storms, may your love for one another be loyal and strong. Wish you nothing more but happiness and joy on your big day. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on finding one another. Your greatest adventure has just started.
- Feeling so happy for the two of you as you start your journey in marriage.
Wedding Wishes For Siblings
When crafting a wedding card for one of your siblings who is getting married, make it feel natural. You grew up together, so you probably shared lots of life’s greatest moments with them. Ensure you also mention the new addition to the family.
- To brother, you have always meant so much for the family. So happy about the great love you have found. May your marriage be everything you are dreaming of. Wish you the very best on your wedding day.
- To my sister, may your wedding day be everything you have hoped for. You deserve only the best. Wishing you happiness, joy, and long life spent together.
- Cannot be happier as a sister than to see you so happy now on your wedding day
- Brother, thank you for showing me what it means to have someone to look up to. Take care of my new sister. Congratulations!
Use your wedding congratulation card to offer best wishes and make the newlyweds feel special. Well-crafted and Personalised Cards are perfect addition to a wedding gift, especially with the right words drafted inside. You can also add one of these sweet wishes for the couple in a wedding photo book or print it on a photo album of the happy couple.