Are you one of those people who have been dying to know how to install Kodi on their Firestick? Before you raise your eyebrows, let us tell you that it is possible. How? That’s what we are going to talk about in our article. Not only we are going to discuss how you can install Kadi on your Firestick but we are also going to tell you how to do it without a PC. Again, yes that is very much possible.
First of all, you should know that Kodi is a very popular online streaming platform. And here you can find a huge collection of tv shows, movies TV channels, etc.
What is Amazon Firestick?
Amazon Firestick is a small device that can be connected to your TV via the HDMI Port. Once you have connected the Fire Stick to your TV it will allow you to stream content on your TV from various Online Streaming platforms. Some of the popular online platforms include Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, HBO, YouTube, and many more.
Users can also use their smartphones on Amazon Firestick. And it can be done by connecting your phone to Wi-Fi. And just like that you can also install the third-party application on Firestick and stream them on your TV.
Cost of Amazon Firestick?
If you are wondering how much this amazing device cost then you would be surprised to know that it only cost about $39.99. The Amazon Firestick also comes with Alexa Remote. Firestick features 3 versions that are Fire TV Cube, 4K Firestick, and Fire TV.
Why Kodi on Firestick?
The craze of streaming platforms has just started. And with each passing day, we get more and more online streaming platforms. But only a few of them worth our attention, time, and money. And Kodi is undoubtedly one of them.
It is an open-source that provides free streaming services. Hence you can easily watch some of the best movies and web shows without even paying any subscription fee. It is a third party application which can be installed on our phones or watch online on our PCs. But we all like to watch our favorite shows and movies on the big screen rather than on our smartphones or PC.
Steps to install Kodi on Firestick Without PC
Now we should come straight to the point and tell you how to install Kodi on the Amazon Firestick. So here are some ways through which you can install Kodi on Firestick.
Follow these steps to install Kodi on Firestick no PC
Step 1: Install ES File Explorer On Firestick
· First of all, launch your Fire TV
· Now go to the settings and then look for Systems.
· Choose Developer Options
· Select the allow apps from unknown sources and turn it on.
· Come back to the Amaon Fire Stick’s main menu options and go to the search option
· Search for the ES File Explorer (type in the search bar)
· Now click on the app icon of ES File Explorer and download it
· Now install the ES File Explorer and Launch the App
Step 2: Install Kodi on Firestick
· Once you have launched the ES Explorer File, you should open the Downloader Manager
· Click on ‘+New’ button · Enter URL https://bit.ly/2AqHfOl
· For name, enter Kodi
· Now download and install the Kodi app
· Go to the Firestick home screen and launch the app
Install Kodi on Firestick Using Downloader
If you want to download the Kodi app using Downloader then you have to follow these steps.
· Open the settings and go to the device and then the developer option
· Turn on the ‘allow the apps from unknown source’
· Go back to the home and go to the app store
· Search for the Downloader
· Click on the app icon and install it
· Search for the app in Firestick/FireTV
· Install the app in Firestick/FireTV
Now that you have installed the Downloader. You should search for the Kodi App on it. You can easily search for the Kodi App in the search bar.
Once you have searched for the Kodi app. You should click on the results. Make sure you choose the latest version of Kodi. Download and install the Kodi app on your Firestick.
It’s a simple way to install Kodi on Firestick and you should not have to have any troubles in this process.
Install Kodi on Firestick using ES File Explorer
If you still haven’t found the ideal way to install Kodi on Firestick then we have one more option for you. That is, installing Kodi using ES File Explorer. It’s pretty easy to install Kodi using the ES File Explorer. ES File Explorer is a pretty common and popular app that helps people access applications and folders. You have to just follow a few steps and you will be done before you know it.
Follow the below steps to install Kodi using ES File Explorer
· If you don’t have the ES File Explorer already on your Firestick then you can easily install it from the Firestick app store.
· Open the app and go to the Download Manager. You find the option in the tool section.
· Now select the ‘New’ option which will be present in the footer
· Now enter the URL for Kodi. It will ask you to enter any name, you can enter Kodi
· Select the Now Download button. After downloading install the Kodi app.
Now the Kodi app will be installed on your Firestick without using the PC. You can enjoy your favorite movies and TV shows without any problem.